top of page
Make sure you're prepared by asking your surgeon the below questions
These questions are based off of pre-op guidelines received by patients in the recent past.
If you, a friend, or a family member have an upcoming surgery, make sure you know the do's and don't's of what you should be doing leading up to your surgery.
1. How many hours before my surgery do I need to stop eating and drinking?
2. Do I need to stop taking any of the following painkillers before my surgery? And if so, how long before should I stop?
3. If I take any prescription pills, do I need to stop taking those, and if so, when?
4. Can I wear lotion, makeup or nail polish the day of my surgery?
5. Should I use a special anti-bacterial wash or shave any specific areas in the shower before surgery?
bottom of page